A few shots of late - c/c welcome

Lazy Photographer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
lazyphotographer.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few shots from the past month or so. Feel free to c & c them. Merry Christmas everyone...

DecSunday-153-EDITED.jpg

NovNight-21-Edit-2-EDITED-3.jpg

DecVicki-16-2-EDITED.jpg

DecVicki-156-EDITED.jpg

DecSunday-35-EDITED.jpg

XmasNightWalk-27-EDITED.jpg

XmasNightWalk-185-EDITED.jpg

XmasNightWalk-78-EDITED.jpg

I like #s 1 & 6 the best. 3 & 5 have too much lighting. #2 is too much darkness on top (sky), should have went a little lower to get part of the parking lot to have the photo centered more that way. #8 nice selective coloring. No comment as far as #7 since I am not a star wars fan.

I like #s 1 & 6 the best. 3 & 5 have too much lighting. #2 is too much darkness on top (sky), should have went a little lower to get part of the parking lot to have the photo centered more that way. #8 nice selective coloring. No comment as far as #7 since I am not a star wars fan.

Thanks. With #3 I doctored it up to be overly exposed. With #2 I purposely shot it like that for effect, since the way you propose is how everyone else would have shot it. I was trying for something different. But nothing wrong with the way you proposed.

I find #1 very pleasing. I agree #2 has too much sky, it would be better if the lights weren't so yellow. #3 has too much going on IMO and the police car is really distracting to me and looks more like a tourist snapshot. #5 looks random to me. I don't like the tilt on #6, but that's a personal opinion, I'm really not a fan of tilted photos. #8 Nicely done! Great selective coloring and composition. #4 is my favorite. I like street/urban shots and I think the shot is great. My only thing is it's a shame the bike rack is there! But great none the less!

Most reactions

Back