Photos NOT OK to edit
"American Made..."
D850
f/13.0
ISO 400
1/250 Sec.
58 mm f/1.4G
58 mm
OCF Right SB 910 With Rapid Westcott Kit 26" Octa Softbox With Red Gel & OCF Left SB 910 With Umbrella - Using Phottix/Odin II System.

(Processed In LR & PS)

20200710-untitled-13-Edit.jpg

"Funny Face Alice..."
D850
f/11.0
ISO 100
1/160 Sec.
58 mm f/1.4G
58 mm
OCF Right SB 910 With Rapid Westcott Kit 26" Octa Softboxl & OCF Left SB 910 With Umbrella - SB 700 Behind The Model With Rogue Grid Insert - Using Phottix/Odin II System.

(Processed In LR & PS)

20200710-untitled-15-Edit.jpg

"Untitled, Just Tom..." (Best Viewed Full Screen)
D850
f/9.0
ISO 100
1/160 Sec.
58 mm f/1.4G
58 mm
OCF Right SB 910 With Rapid Westcott Kit 26" Octa Softboxl & OCF Left SB 910 With Umbrella - SB 700 Behind The Model With Rogue Grid Insert - Using Phottix/Odin II System.

(Processed In LR & PS)

20200710-untitled-27-Edit-2.jpg

It had been a while since I had used lights last...

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Cheers,

Enezdez

They look good to me.

We already discussed the first so I'll skip it. On Alice I like the look you captured, kind of a mischievous, don't mess with me kind of look. I'm not a fan so much of the framing, would prefer her moved more to the right and a little more head space. Also would move the key slightly higher, and maybe more toward camera axis.

On the man I like the framing except the same comment about head space and eyes. On lighting I would probably move the fill down slightly and toward camera axis. The key is better on height but move it more toward camera axis.

All in all, good job. Looks like you're off to good start with the new meter.

Nice job. On the first picture, an employee of that industry would not wear a bracelet, rings, etc. My friend had his finger cut off from a fan belt on an engine and the rest of them including me like to get electrocuted. I like all the images. Nice image set! =]

They look good to me.

@Space Face Thanks!

We already discussed the first so I'll skip it. On Alice I like the look you captured, kind of a mischievous, don't mess with me kind of look. I'm not a fan so much of the framing, would prefer her moved more to the right and a little more head space. Also would move the key slightly higher, and maybe more toward camera axis.

On the man I like the framing except the same comment about head space and eyes. On lighting I would probably move the fill down slightly and toward camera axis. The key is better on height but move it more toward camera axis.

All in all, good job. Looks like you're off to good start with the new meter.

@smoke665 I tell you one thing, the meter did help speed up the process...thank you for your assistance!

Nice job. On the first picture, an employee of that industry would not wear a bracelet, rings, etc. My friend had his finger cut off from a fan belt on an engine and the rest of them including me like to get electrocuted. I like all the images. Nice image set! =]

@Mike Drone I agree with you, incredibly enough he started in the trades while the hard-hats were still metal...the hard-hat pictured is his original metal hard-hat....thanks for the compliment....

Most reactions

Back