A few Supermoon landscapes

Reece Man

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I sidestepped the shooting of the moon itself and shot some Arizona landscapes using its light. What do you guys think?

DSC_0035_1.jpg

Highway 88 and Tortilla Flat by Canyon Lake in Arizona

DSC_0058.jpg

An old historic Church off of Highway 88 near Apache Junction

DSC_0029.jpg

Hanging guy outside of Tortilla Flat General Store

DSC_0012-1.jpg

A section of the Salt River Canyon above Canyon Lake below Apache Lake.

Great shots, but your watermark could really use some work!

Yeah I know, I just made it real quick. How do you do them? Glad you like the shots though!

I usually make a logo or something that is visually appealing all on it's own. I save it as a .png with a transparent background. Then I just plop it on the photo and set it to soft light or drop the opacity down really low.

Your easily removed signature/watermark takes center stage. Good job!

Great work, but like mentioned before your logo seems to grab too much attention, feels almost like an intro to a movie.

These are just internet photos. The actual images that I would sell don't have any watermark obviously... It gives you an idea what the image is like though.

I understand, but i feel like your composing the watermark with your pictures which kind of takes away from the original composition. Im just saying its untypical to position the watermark how you do.

I used an iPad app to remove the watermark off the church pic and set it as my background. :thumbup:

The last one needs some attention to the vignetting.

Most reactions

Back