What's new

A Fish in a Glass Stein

beanphotography

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
81
Reaction score
3
Location
NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
img8666x.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
 
background is too busy I think.
 
I think the lighting is too dark and the background too distracting. Cool concept though.
 
if this was my project I would certainly put it on white background. Then do my photoshop magic and turn the water to look like beer with bubbles.
 
I think the lighting is too dark and the background too distracting. Cool concept though.

That's something that I can't seem to get away from - dark lighting. It's kind of the style that i've developed but I definitely want to branch out and explore different ones. The background definitely could have been manipulated better though. In that area I definitely agree. Thank you!
 
Let your style influence your shots don't let it dictate them.
 
Good concept. The fish is too cartoony for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom