K kotte TPF Noob! Joined Dec 31, 2004 Messages 36 Reaction score 0 Location Stockholm, Sweden Feb 27, 2006 #1 [deleted]
Boon TPF Noob! Joined Feb 27, 2006 Messages 147 Reaction score 0 Feb 27, 2006 #2 is there any particular reason they are so dark, kind of clouds your judgement somewhat, they could be so much better.
is there any particular reason they are so dark, kind of clouds your judgement somewhat, they could be so much better.
K kotte TPF Noob! Joined Dec 31, 2004 Messages 36 Reaction score 0 Location Stockholm, Sweden Feb 27, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I don't know...I just felt..well...I don't know, kinda liked it... is it so bad? EDIT: Now I agree with you...I'm gonna make them brighter... Done.
I don't know...I just felt..well...I don't know, kinda liked it... is it so bad? EDIT: Now I agree with you...I'm gonna make them brighter... Done.
MyCameraEye TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 594 Reaction score 12 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area Feb 27, 2006 #4 The dark edge kinda put's a sexy edge on the shots. I think they are nice. Not sure if you had her pose for you or natural but either way, Very nice!
The dark edge kinda put's a sexy edge on the shots. I think they are nice. Not sure if you had her pose for you or natural but either way, Very nice!