What's new

A girl's ghost.Still waters.Bright nights.

Meant to add that the last photo was done in camera. No photoshopping to produce the effect.
 
I really like the mirror (#1)... The water is OK (I dont like the horizon down the middle, the sky does not say anything to me, and there is too little contrast), but I dont really care for the ghost shot (sky is blown, subject in the middle, and the picture does not generate any feelings in me, as I feel a picture should do).
 
i like number 3, a good photo
 
#1: nice but could be better if you pick better lights for the bokeh
#2: like it too, but its kind of boring... not much to comment here. overall I like it
#3: the best of the set... I even like the blown sky... great shot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom