What's new

A glance

crawdaddio

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
15
Location
Central IL
aglance.jpg
 
A passing glance at that! :lol:

Nice job on the exposure of the tower faces, one in sunlight & the other in shadow! :thumbup:

Nice sky too although there appears to be a halo around the tower?
 
Thanks!

I had to use the shadow/highlight tool a little. I don't see a halo, but that doesn't mean it's not there. It might also be from jpeg compression as I don't see it on the orig.

I was just set up for some shots of the church and snapped one as this guy walked by. I liked how I luckily got the contrast of the harley in the BG.
 
There is quite some juxtaposition in this photo that I like, what with the church being Christian and this person belonging to the Sikhs, too ... and then the Harley ... lucky moment :D.
 
Cool shot all around!
The Harley, the man, the church...
I can not see the halo, either, did you remove it?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom