What's new

A good big gear bag?

cfusionpm

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 21, 2009
Messages
851
Reaction score
6
Location
San Diego, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The only bags I currently have are two little Canon-branded ones I picked up with Best Buy coupons (this and this). They've been good for the time being, but I'd like something big that can hold everything in one, and preferrably on rolling wheels. I don't really know brands or styles other than whatever is on display at the local store. I'd like to have about a 300$ budget and would like it to hold the following:

2 bodies with grips, 2-3 speedlites, 3-4 small/medium lenses, 1-2 larger lenses (like 70-200/2.8), laptop, reflector (about 18" folded up), small pouches for extra batteries, straps, memory cards, and a place to store/carry a tripod.
 
I have a lowerpro pro runner 350 and i love it.
Lowepro - Pro Runner 350 AW

it could be a bit small for 2 gripped bodys and 2 large lens and 3-4 more lens with 2-3speedslights, However, the bag is hudge.

you probably need a large pelican case with wheels
 
Iduno about that one; it doesnt seem to hold much more than my current backpack. But it looks like their Pro Roller x200 would fit my needs pretty well. 400 bucks is quite a lot for a single case though =/
 
You're going to look like you're hiking everest with all that stuff! Here's a site I found when trying to find a bag, I'm sure they'll have something big enough: Bag Exposure
 
I have the thinktank retrospective 20, can fit one body and 3 lenses, Perfect! You could always try the retrospective 30, this would fit most?
 
Look up Tamrac model 694 or 698

either one of those should do the trick.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom