A great day to be at work...

PaulSanderson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Its often worth taking the dslr to work, especially on days like this...

3edutu6y.jpg

C&C most welcome...

Cheers!

A very dramatic sky, nice composition too, but it is a little dark. lighten up the water maybe, I am still working on the editing of my photos, I will see what others have to say.
I don't know what is that thing on the right side, I would remove it, at first glance, It looked like a cow to me...
It is a nice capture, may be also increase the saturation to add more color in these beautiful clouds!

Thanks MiFleur...

A agree its slightly on the dark side...I wanted a kind of brooding atmosphere with the turbines silhouetted against a dramatic sky.

As for the "cow" its an offshore substation - I agree it looks out of place.

Thanks for your input - its appreciated.

You would do well to allow your photos to be edited. There are things that can be told/suggested, and things which can be shown with additional dialogue. It is of course, your choice. MiFleur is correct as to opening uo the "darkness," but I would also go to a pano-type crop 16:9 or thereabouts and lose most of the sky above the clouds because when you open up the color in the clouds, the blown-out sky is going to go all over the spectrum in over-brightness. I am not sure it needs saturation or if the B&W points don't need resetting. Not at a PP computer so at this point can only comment.

It certainly has good potential.

Most reactions

Back