Now there's a keeper! The colors are breath-taking. They contrast yet compliment each other so well. Very ominous looking clouds too, adds a lot of feeling and anticipation to the photo. The bridge and ocean are the cherries on top, and I will add its because you composed them wonderfully. I have a couple questions for you- how many shots was this. I'm guessing three because I can see three layers of water on the sand and also- how did you get the ocean in the background to line up so well in the HDR?
Makes me kinda miss Ft Lauderdale beach (at least the way I remember it), and the large percentage of my time I spent there the first 18 years of my life.
NICE shot!
But I am a real sucker for sunrises and sunsets, so I like most of them.
Thanks for the comments... and I really mean zero disrespect but it is a question that I do have???.... Why do members not use there first name?? I would much rather answer you as Jim, Jack, Tom, Eddie, Allen....anything but BigTwinky.
I respect you work and your input... I just do not get the whole "member name" thing?
Most places...everyone has there own catchy screen name...but sign their post with their first name... I do notice that this is not the norm here?