What's new

A Heart of Wood

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
138
Location
Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_2899.jpg
 
How wood you know? :p
 
Hah, thanks! :p
 
Oh...jeez!! I responded to him on your thread!!! Sorry about that.
 
No worries, I'll just charge you $98.99 for this little mishap. :D

Just messing with you! :p
 
Ok. I'm asking, for my own edification, wouldn't this benefit from being shot or cropped in portrait orientation?
I suppose so, I did a landscape orientation though because I'm a sucker for bokeh, and doing it this way let me get more into the shot without putting the heart on the far edge of the shot.

That and because doing it in a portrait orientation would have left me with a lot of empty space above and below the heart, that would have needed cropping leading to a squarer picature.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom