What's new

A house that time forgot

minicoop1985

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
5,520
Reaction score
1,866
Location
Appleton, WI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit






Comments/critique welcome. Very, very expired Kodak Gold 200 in a Nikon F.
 
By the age of some of those windows, I'd almost say 2007 forgot... But that siding... yeesh.
 
50's. Foundation and basement windows were redone. my guess. trim looks fifties.
 
I love the car and TV! I don't feel like I'm experienced enough to provide any critique, but I really like these!
 
1. I wish you would of shot the first one straight on!! There is so much fun symmetric there!
2. Lovin the the window in a window!
3. Bah. This is one of those pictures that when you're there everything seems so cool and out of place. Unfortunately, when you take the picture it just doesn't live up to what you saw.

Fun place!! Keep shooting my, friend.
 
Thanks for the comments, everyone. If I see something like this again at the right time (sun), I'll try it head on (apparently I was trespassing... oops). Assuming I'm not being shot at or something. :lol:
 
Time definitely didn't forget the house, time actually did quite the number on it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom