What's new

A light

DeepSpring

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
1,451
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
interesting story behind this one. I accidently shot off my camera when it was sitting on my desk and realized the light looked kind of interesting. So then I tried to compose it and take a real one. What do you think?
IMG_5519small.jpg
 
me 2 but I couldnt get any further away cause my desk was there. So I chose more pole over full bulb
 
Oh, the funny things one can photograph when one's sat at one's desk ... ;) Cool idea ... I have a witch hanging off my desk light, a present that my son brought home from a class trip years ago, and I felt quite compelled to take photos of that witch yesterday with the camera in macro mode ... but I doubt my attempts come even close to this ... but should witches once become our avatar theme of the week, I'd then have a photo to put up as avatar ;).

Your DOF is very shallow ...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom