A little girl...FOR COMMENT AND CRITIQUE PLEASE...

I was in a very tight position at the time, Sharon...I've lost this opportunity for a good shot already but I will add your advice with my notes so I do not forget. It's only after I had kicked myself that I remembered I should have done this and this and that...one of these days...I will get it right. 'Just waiting till this storm is over and I'd like to go looking for another child here in the neighbourhood. I love children and animals, dogs in particular but I already have a lot of doggie shots and airplane shots, so I'd love to branch out to other stuffs I have not tried yet...children because I love the way they suck you into their world with their eyes...:lol: I appreciate your comments and advice. Thank you again...
If you'd flipped the camera into a vertical position and changed your vantage point a little you might have gotten her face and pigtails and not the leg. If I can't take a step one way or the other I sometimes lean to one side or whatever I need to do to get the shot framed the way I want it.

It takes practice in general learning photography and kids on the move could be challenging. Sometimes you capture the moment you want and sometimes not, but I find sometimes I use an idea later in a different way than I first thought.

Most reactions

Back