What's new

A little hold 'em

immski

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 14, 2005
Messages
244
Reaction score
7
Location
Omaha,NE
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Tonight we played a little hold 'em in the suite next to mine with a bunch of my buddies. I took many shots as it proved to be quite photogenic. Here is my initial fav. I'll post more later but I have a 10 am gen psych exam tomorrow!!!!:-( I need to go to bed. Please tell me what you think and your likes/dislikes. Thanks


53819465-M.jpg
 
No clue what this game is, never heard of it.
DOF is a bit shallow, it would have been nice to see all of the foreground thingies (what are they called?) in focus.
It is fun to photograph a game, isn't it?
When we played "Settlers of Catan" as a family on New Years Eve, I spent most of the time playing around with my camera, testing out DOF and angles and whatnot. My family LOVED me for this :biggrin:
 
Hold Em' is short for Texas Hold Em', a very popular variation of poker. It's what is played on all the hardcore TV poker series'. Now it's very common in any store to buy large poker sets with heavy quality chips, cards, etc.
 
I like the comp but am with LaFoto in that I'd like to see a bit more DOF to have the first stack in focus.

I think that this would probably work very well in colour also. :mrgreen:

I'll keep my eye open for the rest of the series!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom