What's new

A llittle bit of everything... :)

DABphotog22

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like #8....never knew that!

@NayLoMo.....like the nick! I have used that before.
 
I like the Audi picture, i think the angle works nicely here.
 
I like #4, I do not know what the weather conditions at that time!
 
elcome to the TPF brotherhood; I too use canon 550D

Your images have come out fine and vindicates your ability to make even the commonplace thing look beautiful; i specially mention this about your leaves, which i like much; your sun+ sky shots are both wonderful; also you have maintained a variety of stuffs here; HDR could have been better focused; what else? All the Best
 
I use to own a plane like the one in #5 so I guess I am partial to this one. The audi is also nice.
Henry
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom