Pleasetakeitkind TPF Noob! Joined Jan 20, 2008 Messages 354 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 10, 2008 #1
Unimaxium TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2004 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 22 Location Northeastern University, originally from Philly Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 10, 2008 #2 Unusual. Cool. I like it
Emerana TPF Noob! Joined Jan 2, 2008 Messages 857 Reaction score 0 Location Houston, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 10, 2008 #3 I dont "get" it...sorry. Isnt it just a crop of part of the guys head?
kellylindseyphotography TPF Noob! Joined Mar 26, 2008 Messages 1,270 Reaction score 0 Location Haverhill, Ma Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 10, 2008 #4 I like it! Looks like it would be on teh cover of a mystery novel or something.
J jvgig TPF Noob! Joined Sep 26, 2007 Messages 326 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 10, 2008 #5 I agree that it looks like the cover to a novel.
Pleasetakeitkind TPF Noob! Joined Jan 20, 2008 Messages 354 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 11, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 A cover of a novel sounds like it would be an awesome place to have a picture displayed. Thanks for looking.
A cover of a novel sounds like it would be an awesome place to have a picture displayed. Thanks for looking.
T tedE TPF Noob! Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 100 Reaction score 0 Location Portland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 12, 2008 #7 you know. . . i really like it. it's odd, it's a little off but it works perfectly. i really f*cking like it!!!
you know. . . i really like it. it's odd, it's a little off but it works perfectly. i really f*cking like it!!!
J Judge Sharpe TPF Noob! Joined Feb 13, 2008 Messages 307 Reaction score 0 Location birmingham alabama usa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 12, 2008 #8 Men have brains? I thought we just thought with our--you know. Judge Sharpe
EW1066 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 4, 2008 Messages 195 Reaction score 21 Location Santa Fe, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 12, 2008 #9 I thought it would be a picture of a woman. Not that I think that way, but it would have been funny. Vince
I thought it would be a picture of a woman. Not that I think that way, but it would have been funny. Vince