What's new

A Memorable Sunrise

bulldurham14 3

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jul 25, 2014
Messages
4,240
Reaction score
7,439
Location
NW Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
5-12-sunrise.webp
 
I love it. I wish I could find a mud puddle somewhere around here to get a reflection of the sky in. Alas, with only an inch of rain in the last 160 days, there's just not much water to be found.
 
BD, lovely shot - a wall-hanger for sure! Care to share the location?

WesternGuy

Google Maps. Shot from this spot facing to the ENE: 30.327681, -85.582056
 
Stunning shot and colours.
 
Yes, Deer Point Lake but at the point where this is taken we are at the "drain" end of Cedar Creek end one of the "drain" ends of the Econfina Water Management Area. Deer Point Lake is the county's water supply.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom