What's new

A Monochromatic Approach: Seeing Alcoy Beach

gregie27

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
266
Reaction score
0
Location
Litratista ng Cebu.Davao.Seascapes.Landscapes
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A 2 day celebration at Carcar and Alcoy. Food-trip, pictures, waves and a couple of Tequila sunrise in there. Birthday celebrants were Cherry, Victoria, Me and Choi. Chillax mood again and I must say our first night at Carcar was fun haha. Verdict: An extension is a must, Bitin!!!

Will start off with some of our groups shots then I'll follow it up with the Seascapes/ Coastalscapes I got at Alcoy Beach front. If only we can extend another day at Alcoy and get wasted all together haha!

#1
ISO 200 l 26mm l f4 l .180" l CPL l 5DMK2 l 17-40L
3914373097_a78c5639d2_o.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom