A Mouring Dove

Dao

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score

9528444802_10ab7603bb_c.jpg

9534373410_8751024727_z.jpg

These are beautiful..I love doves. They are all over Arizona. I've rescued so many at school that I'm known as the bird lady!! :D

These are great pictures, great pose on the doves part too :)

These are beautiful..I love doves. They are all over Arizona. I've rescued so many at school that I'm known as the bird lady!! :D
We had a bird lady in my old neighborhood!! Injured birds or any other critters were taken to her as everyone knew of her. Good on ya!!

Wow! refinement in photography!

Really impressive job on these photos. Great expressive poses you've captured, too. I'm not sure what that little red blip is on the breast of the first bird- it doesn't quite look like a hot pixel, but it looks like some sort of artifact of the photograph. That minor nit aside, the first one is my favorite of the two.

Thanks for the comments!

3. One more

9535491036_705f3cbc93_b.jpg

Really impressive job on these photos. Great expressive poses you've captured, too. I'm not sure what that little red blip is on the breast of the first bird- it doesn't quite look like a hot pixel, but it looks like some sort of artifact of the photograph. That minor nit aside, the first one is my favorite of the two.

The Red Dot was a little bug that ran around on the dove's body. :D

Some really great shots, well done

Most reactions

New Topics

Back