A Night on the Town

i like the fifth one a lot

if i may throw out a critique, i think for the first and last ones it would be nice if you could manage to get the street in front of the first building in the picture. can't really tell you why, but it would be...umm...more...kosher? i guess for me...it would make me feel better....more natural i guess...i dont know, but i think it would help to have the street in front of the building

Oh I agree Andrea, but when I'm hanging out of the 14th floor of the ONLY tall building in Bellingham, my composition options are limited. ;)

Whoo hooo! more pics for me to drool over - love the first and fifth shots. What motivation you have, hanging out a 14th story window for photography's sake - safety first man, we don't wanna lose ya!

Taralyn Romero said:
Whoo hooo! more pics for me to drool over - love the first and fifth shots. What motivation you have, hanging out a 14th story window for photography's sake - safety first man, we don't wanna lose ya!

Heheh, thanks!

The fourth is my personal favourite of this series, though I also like the puff of clouds against the pale sky in the second.
But - colour freak who I am - I best like the black and white one here (!), which goes so well with your alleyway-theme.

I like #1!! I like the sky's contrasting colors (how it gets lighter as you get near the top of the photo) and how the buildings are all lit up near the bottom. *drool*:drool: They're all amazing! GREAT job! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back