What's new

a number of images I had actually already forgotten...

gk fotografie

Help........... I'm surrounded by morrons
Joined
Jun 13, 2015
Messages
1,792
Reaction score
6,204
Location
...who cares?
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Because I haven't been involved with digital photography for quite some time now and have also chosen a completely different direction in terms of photography, I'm creating order in my digital photo archive and I notice that there are many images that I've simply forgotten about and never did anything with, while sometimes they can still result in a nice picture.

Lisbon, Portugal 2008
#1 in the Bairro Alto neighborhood

#2 a public urinal

#3 a colorful scene in a bleak Lisbon neighborhood. Striking for me—as a Dutchman—were the Heineken-printed blinds.

#4 Delftware tiles — Portugese "azulejos" — for which Portugal is famous and which are literally everywhere in Lisbon

#5 souvenir shop window photographed whilst sitting in a tram that resembles a hop-on/hop-off

#6 piece of jewelry by the artist Lalique in the Gulbenkian Museum in Lisbon
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom