What's new

A our old sensible SUV got totalled.....

Rachelsne

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2008
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
0
Location
Yorktown, VA, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We decided to go for something small and impracticle, a two seater 1995 Mazda M edition. (old car was a Chevy Trailblazer SS so alot bigger)

I should have used a smaller aperture as not all the car is in focus, didn't realize til I was home, Security did come and talk to me and my hubby and said that photography wasn't normally allowed in the parking lot, I explained it was my first ever convertible and promised not to do any burn outs, so they let us stay, which was nice.

Still waiting to buy calibration software, so not sure how this looks on calibrated monitors-let me know please :)

2797944659_5af8e3f36d_o.jpg


2798867566_26762bd913_o.jpg


2798919974_9db1455121_o.jpg
 
crap just realized I miss spelled sensible in the title-mod want to correct it for me???
 
Misspelled??? ;) ;) ;)
 
tis ashame they don't allow photography inthat parking lot. It's amung the best I've seen used here in a wile, not perfect but useable.

My moniter is far from calibrated so...they look really dark on this POS moniter. Sorry I'm no help there.

I agree with your thought about smaller aperture, there are a lot of soft spots.

#1 and #3 are the best of the group.

Sorry to hear about the Blazer tho.
 
Lol my spelling sucked, guess i shouldn't post late at night!

I was thinking they looked a tad dark, I am buying spyder as soon as I get done with my parents vacation,

The blazer was hit by a lady running a red light, it didnt look like a lot of damage but the shell lifted from the frame, and the frame was bent. luckily no one was hurt bad and the lady who ran the red light was luck as her car was folded up. oh and although all the damage is on the drivers side, the pasanger side no longer closes either!

One of the best things about the change in car is the gas millage LOL

the damage

l_04a01349725ecf4019caf0a2a3e74f05.jpg
 
i did get some strange noise in my pics in the shaddows, what can i do to avoid that, I used iso 100...
 
those are great cars, I have one myself. I felt your pictures were good, but a little dark on my monitor (also very old)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom