anubis404 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2008 Messages 955 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2008 #1 I can't think of a name for this photo, can anyone help? Also, how do you like the photo?
KennethRodriguez TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2008 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Location Puerto Rico Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 29, 2008 #2 Bandolero.... Thats What I thought upon seeing the image!!! great DOF by the way
F Fox Paw TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 670 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2008 #3 I'd be embarrassed to tell you how long it took me to understand what I was looking at. I like the shot. No names occur to me, though.
I'd be embarrassed to tell you how long it took me to understand what I was looking at. I like the shot. No names occur to me, though.
anubis404 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2008 Messages 955 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks! Keep em comin.
Jamiebear TPF Noob! Joined Jul 25, 2007 Messages 180 Reaction score 0 Location Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2008 #5 Very cool once I figured out what the object was!! Awesome!!!!!
seth-trenda TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2008 Messages 25 Reaction score 0 Location Vancouver, WA. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 30, 2008 #6 I would call it the lucky fiddle...being made out of horse shoes and all. :0) cool shot too.
anubis404 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2008 Messages 955 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 30, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 seth-trenda said: I would call it the lucky fiddle...being made out of horse shoes and all. :0) cool shot too. Click to expand... The Lucky Violinist! Perfect. Thanks.
seth-trenda said: I would call it the lucky fiddle...being made out of horse shoes and all. :0) cool shot too. Click to expand... The Lucky Violinist! Perfect. Thanks.