Pukka312 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 7, 2012 Messages 193 Reaction score 50 Location US Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 10, 2013 #1 This is when I LOVE basic snapshots I made this for my family, just for a laugh...though completely unstaged
This is when I LOVE basic snapshots I made this for my family, just for a laugh...though completely unstaged
leighthal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 21, 2009 Messages 717 Reaction score 133 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 10, 2013 #2 Adorable!
Boutte TPF Noob! Joined Jul 10, 2009 Messages 268 Reaction score 6 Location BelleChasse La. (About ten miles south of New Orle Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 10, 2013 #3 I love the 4trh one. Such a look of disappointment.
2WheelPhoto TPF Noob! Joined Apr 14, 2011 Messages 6,844 Reaction score 996 Location Tampa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 10, 2013 #4 Cute
C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 10, 2013 #5 Nice! lol!
MiFleur No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 3, 2013 Messages 885 Reaction score 206 Location Colebrook, NH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 10, 2013 #6 Too cute!
Pukka312 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 7, 2012 Messages 193 Reaction score 50 Location US Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 10, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Boutte said: I love the 4trh one. Such a look of disappointment. Click to expand... Yeah, as soon as I shot them I knew I had to make a series, just to show the expressions. This one will make a full spread on the next photobook :sillysmi:
Boutte said: I love the 4trh one. Such a look of disappointment. Click to expand... Yeah, as soon as I shot them I knew I had to make a series, just to show the expressions. This one will make a full spread on the next photobook :sillysmi:
cynicaster No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 27, 2013 Messages 756 Reaction score 301 Location Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 11, 2013 #8 Boutte said: I love the 4trh one. Such a look of disappointment. Click to expand... Haha, when I first saw that this is what I heard in my head: Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
Boutte said: I love the 4trh one. Such a look of disappointment. Click to expand... Haha, when I first saw that this is what I heard in my head:
CherylL1 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 6, 2012 Messages 5,532 Reaction score 7,107 Location near St Louis Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 11, 2013 #9 Very cute! Loved the expressions from accomplishment to defeat.