What's new

A poor man's Moon....

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
MY Moon...cannot be Bigger...Brighter...or Sharper :(

Regards :D

 
I like the composition. I'm not so sure it couldn't be sharper though, it looks like you/your camera focused on the trees instead of the moon. If you have a tripod you could use that to maybe slow your shutter speed and thus lower your ISO to reduce the noise a bit and/or stop down the lens to get both the moon and trees in focus if you wish.
 
Thank you Netskimmer, very much.....

I will work them out :D
 
I agree with Netskimmer but you you could go the opposite direction. Maybe soften the leaves to put more emphasis on the moon.
 
The thing is that i focused on the moon only( spot metering)..then how come it happened this way :grumpy:

Regards :D
 
Could it be the exposure instead of the focus? Maybe a little over exposed causing it to look not as sharp.
 
I just could not figure out.... OK, let me see it for the next full moon...Thank you Alan, very much for your care and concern :D
 
Frequency, that's weird from the way you explained it. You focused on the Moon, yet it's not in focus, but the Palm leaves are. It's still a really nice composition. Next time you'll nail it for sure.
 
Ohhh...Thank you Joel... i really feel encouraged :D
 
the composition is very nice, you can always buy one of those fancy telescopes that you can attach a camera body to
 
Thank you very much, iPhoto17
I will go for 1 :D
 
You definatley did focus on the trees but in my eyes that really is not a bad thing. I love the blue, it gives a coldness to it. If you really wanted to mess around with the composition you could move the moon up and to the left...just to see what it looks like but thats just my oppinion
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom