What's new

A quiz No 2: what is captured here?

sashbar

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 13, 2012
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,183
Location
Behind the Irony Curtain
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The answer is in a photo that will be posted a bit later.




$Flying_web.webp
 
Something I would love to have!

Or is a comment about privacy in your nanny state?
 
Hexacopter...you can mount a camera to it.
 
6 rotor UAV. Can't find the exact model.
 
Nifty. I have never been very good at flying things. I bought a little plane I could fly outside and smashed it to pieces in under an hour. :(
 
Something that I could have fun with! I would love to use one of these copters one day!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom