What's new

A Rainbow of Waterdrops

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was in the mood for colours today, I played around with oil and water, and just water in on and around various materials, this one made me smile so I thought I would share :)

Edit: Snipped a bit off the top and reuploaded, leaving note so Juga's suggestion makes sense.

 
Last edited:
Lovely colors. Interesting how the water drops amplify the dots in the material. :-)
 
ahhhhhhhhh prettttttttttyyyyyyyyy. I think a little bit of the top could be cropped off but I like it alot. It almost looks electronic but with the water drops it throws it off. Fun picture!
 
Thanks Rick :)

Juga, thanks and I agree, I was trying to sneak in the cropped version but didn't beat you lol :P
 
oooooooooo I like the edit much better! :drool:
 
Thanks Juga, I like it much better too!
 
Well silly me, it's pouring down rain today, i should have just waited a day and put the stuff outside, would have made cleanup much easier! Lol
 
At least it's not snowing. That's a good sign. lol
 
There is a chance of snow later today **insert frowny face**
 
At least it's not snowing. That's a good sign. lol

What's that again? lol This crow says you jinxed us! lol
Jeez!!!!!!

 
Wow, that is cool. I really like that!
The water drops...not the snow.
 
Thanks Propilot!

(I agree on the snow, I officially don't like it...at all....Until next fall)
 
Neat!
 
I don't mind the snow! But love the water drops!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom