A really fun Spring Same Sex Wedding

DewanDemmer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A really fun wedding I did recently. The guys were so relaxed and made this one of my favourite weddings.

Grooms-in-front-of-moving-bus.jpg

perfum-applied-Langham-hotel.jpg

Groom-Leaves-Langham-Hotel-for-wedding-photography.jpg

Front-of-Langham-Hotel-wedding-photography.jpg

Sharing-a-joke-in-front-of-Mayfair-Library.jpg

Photography-of-Confetti-as-gay-couple-leave-mayfair-library-married.jpg

Grooms-special-dance-move-at-Hoxton.jpg

Let me know your thoughts. I am happy with them, but perhaps you guys have something interesting I missed or can look for next time.

If you want I do have a whole set of images on my site, feel free to have a look and I can always add another on here for comment.
A London Same Sex Wedding Photography at Mayfair Library of Taleb and David

Aren't all weddings technically "Same Sex" weddings, I mean after all that is pretty much what your signing up for...

Ok, could just be me again.. lol

You got some photos with some great facial expressions that capture the spirit of the day. I'd think about the framing and the backgrounds - in the ones where they're spritzing it might have been better if you could have adjusted your vantage point so there wasn't such a busy background (part of a picture on the wall and the reflection of a light etc.). The ones on the steps are nice, so is the one in front of the flower shop, nice clean compositions. The last one's really cool, would probably be that much better without so much of the back of someone's head taking up space in the frame. I think you did well showing the happiness of your clients.

Thanks guys.
@robbins.photo Not to sure what you mean, I can be a little slow like that.
@vintagesnaps You know I never noticed the back of the head ... Now that you mention I see this large melon on the side ... I guess I could crop in but it might mean trading mood for cleanliness ( I will have a look see ). Thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back