A reshoot of Jory...

souljourney

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I photographed this little guy a little over a week ago and then tried to get some more images of him on Monday. What do you all think of these shots? What would you do differently to them? C&C please!

#1 This one I toyed around with the color and curves a bit just for fun:
4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to look!

I love them all (especially the first two). Very nice shots!

They are AWESOME. I love the first one... although the right (his left) eye is slightly out of focus....

Thanks guys! I feel much better about this shoot than the first one we did. I had a cranky baby and Mother Nature working against me on the first shoot, though. :blushing:

I LOVE number four. The composition and DOF are great and the capture is outstanding. What bothers me about the first two is the reflection in the eyes. Other than that those are excellent as well. The third is good, but i would crop the person in red out. True you would loose one of the hands, but i think you would gain enough that it would be worth it. I would like to see what the first one would look like B&W too.

Thanks so much everyone! Now that you mention it, the reflection in the right eye on #1 is a bit distracting. I'll toy with burning the reflection a bit and try it in B&W and post it later!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back