What's new

..:: A Road to a mountain Forest (Autumn Scenery) ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
1
Location
Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
fall1xm7.jpg
 
Extremely beautiful. I assume many an accident happened there... the view is too good to drive without looking :)
 
Love the colors, It's beautiful.
 
Thank you all. I'm glad you like it. I was actually driving that road up. I simply had to stop to take the picture.
 
very bold colours, great job. nicely composed as well. the ONE thing that gets me is that it seems to lack depth. I think that may be due to the small size we're viewing though. so, well done sir.
 
the ONE thing that gets me is that it seems to lack depth. I think that may be due to the small size we're viewing though. so, well done sir.

Thanks. I think it's because of the small size too, it looks somewhat different in the original size.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom