cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 15, 2007 #1
SeriouslyC TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2007 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Location Kent, England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 15, 2007 #2 Slightly out of focus? or a bit noisy I can't quite make my mind up. Cool idea
cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 15, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 SeriouslyC said: Slightly out of focus? or a bit noisy I can't quite make my mind up. Cool idea Click to expand... I took this while driving, Through a very dirty windshield too. It may be a little motion blur. At least I wasn't on a cellphone.....
SeriouslyC said: Slightly out of focus? or a bit noisy I can't quite make my mind up. Cool idea Click to expand... I took this while driving, Through a very dirty windshield too. It may be a little motion blur. At least I wasn't on a cellphone.....