What's new

a scorpion a fountain C&C

taters

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Location
maricopa,az
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
007-2.jpg

2.
pianobw.jpg

3.
062.jpg

4.
060.jpg

5.
058.jpg

6.
048.jpg
 
Is that Mill ave bridge by chance? Lol I like the fountains...kind of looks like flames....scorpion just creeps me out considering I had one chase me last week....until I squished it.. Eh. Love the reflections on the bridge!
 
yes it is i love everything about mill ave there is always something new to photograph there and sorry about the scorpion ha i was terrified taking the picture considering ive been stung 4 times
 
How come I've seen some of these photos in a big thread (15 photos, so far no replies) before? This is cluttering up the forums....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom