What's new

A scortched flower.

anubis404

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 5, 2008
Messages
955
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3202164735_3ef5b0fcfa_b.jpg


Any thoughts?
 
Last edited:
I'm not really sure what to make of this one - it might work better with more contrast or saturtion or something.

Nigel
 
TheScortchedFlower.jpg
anubis404


Here's bumped saturation and contrast. I don't know, it looses the dark feeling of the original. Tell me what you think.
 
Whooa Nelly - go easy with the saturation, see where you blew the detail? Is there motion in this shot, a bit of rotation? I might have done something like this, although it looks a bit different in PS.

anubis404_edit.jpg


-Shea
 
There's no purposeful rotation, but I do notice some. How do you like the shot's composition?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom