What's new

..:: A secluded mountain road ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
1
Location
Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
roadqm4.jpg
 
It's not that the shot is poorly done, by any means. But it is rather boring to me. The green tint doesn't work well for me here either. But, like I said, you didn't mess up, it's just not great subject matter to work with.
 
You are right of course, it's not the most attractive subject matter. Since you haven't seen the original picture (I can re-post it), you don't know how much work went into post production...
I guess some views are more spooky and atmospheric when you stand live in front of them :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom