A shame

ian1987

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The first post.
This photo is not that good, but I like it in some way. But that folder with which she is covering is too eye catching. Any ideas how to tamper it down? If already tried burning it. This is the original colour photo, but i'm turning it B and W. Thanx Probably also crop it
DSC_0137.jpg

first of all, welcome to TPF!
Then I gotta say I really love this picture, esp that look in her eyes... you captured it very well!
As for the folder, you can select it and desaturate till it goes B&W or just fade enough. that would draw the attention on her face.
But nice photo anyway!

Its a cute shot fer sure.
To lessen the folder I would start by cropping as much as you can...there is room to crop in and up from bottom right. You can get rid of the guy in the corner and almost all of the next one too. That will lessen it somewhat....then you could employ alexandra's idea.
Welcome once again! :D

hahaahahhaahah!!! "The guy in the corner" is me in italy! haha! LOL:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lol:
Ok! I'll work on it now and post it!

Thanx

Ok, this is the cropping done. Colour or BW?
DSC_0137editedBW.jpg
DSC_0137edited.jpg

Both are nice....like the colour for her brown eyes. Like the BW because BW roks; jus needs a tad more contrast. :D
The BW really works well in reducing the effect of the folder distraction.

ok! thanx for the tips!

great look in her eyes.... nice capture of a moment

No problem. No boundries. Free to attempt any changes/suggestions!
I'm open to all of you. It wouldn't have no sense if i posted and weren't open to all this, would it?:sexywink: :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back