A slightly happier shoot with my daughter...

Lacey Anne

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.laceyanne.photoreflect.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
She enjoyed this one more I think.;) C&C welcome.

#1 (I like this one, but I'm not sure anyone else will)
DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

#3 (I know I cut off her hand and the lighting is off but I love it. She was moving around fast and got away from the reflector but there's something about... Maybe because I'm the mommy.)
DSC_00361.jpg

ETA: I forgot I hadn't edited out her goopies under her nose in this set yet. Sorry!

I love 1 and 3. Very cute girl and great job with the photos. On number 1 it would have been nice if the flower on the left weren't blocking part of her head.

3 is my favorite. I think the lighting is great and love the side-lit look. You already caught the mistake with the hand, but a wonderful photo regardless.

Oh....almost forgot..on number 2 composition and everything else looks great...just too bad she looks like she hates flowers with the look on her face (unless she really does hate flowers :D)

I love 1 and 3. Very cute girl and great job with the photos. On number 1 it would have been nice if the flower on the left weren't blocking part of her head.

3 is my favorite. I think the lighting is great and love the side-lit look. You already caught the mistake with the hand, but a wonderful photo regardless.

Oh....almost forgot..on number 2 composition and everything else looks great...just too bad she looks like she hates flowers with the look on her face (unless she really does hate flowers :D)
Thank you. Yes, the flowers blocking that bit of her head was very sad, but alas, she's 16 months and she likes to MOVE! lol! #2, she doesn't hate them. This is her thinking face. I went back and looked though and it does really look like she hates them! :lol: Hopefully, one day, her husband will be able to tell the difference between thinking and hating!
Thanks for it all!

Thank you. Yes, the flowers blocking that bit of her head was very sad, but alas, she's 16 months and she likes to MOVE! lol! #2, she doesn't hate them. This is her thinking face. I went back and looked though and it does really look like she hates them! :lol: Hopefully, one day, her husband will be able to tell the difference between thinking and hating!
Thanks for it all!

haha, that make me giggle because my daughter is the same way. She always looks mad when she is thinking...it cracks me up.

Your daughter is beautiful!

i like number one best, part of her face blocked or not

"LOOK MAMA!!!"

She is darling :)

I actually really like #2, thoughtful or mad or whatever. #1 is nice with the color, but honestly I had to think a bit before I figured out what the flower on the right really was :p

Most reactions

Back