A small variety

BrentC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Great set got my first white crowned sparrow of the year in our backyard today as well as my first hummingbird in my neighbors yard I got some shots

Great set got my first white crowned sparrow of the year in our backyard today as well as my first hummingbird in my neighbors yard I got some shots

Hummingbirds are back? Need to put out the feeder, really looking forward to capture my first hummingbird.

Hummingbirds are back? Need to put out the feeder, really looking forward to capture my first hummingbird.
yep I was surprised to see it I will have to setup the feeder today for it I can't wait for the waxwings to return to our yard

yep I was surprised to see it I will have to setup the feeder today for it I can't wait for the waxwings to return to our yard

What do the waxwings feed on?

What do the waxwings feed on?
We have a tree in the backyard that gets Berries on it and they really like it had not seen them until last summer but my mom says she has seen them every year

Excellent set, lovely colour and clarity.

Most reactions

Back