A snapshot with a pleasant surprise.

Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was at a race day sponsered by dad's partner company. They offered to take us for a spin with ford supercar and a subaru impreza wrx 22b. Naturally i took my camera along.

It was a rainy day and i was not in photography mood i just couldn't wait to get into that passenger seat.

But since we only got 3 laps in the car i was standing around most of the day so i eventually did reach for the camera.

A simple snapshot. Let the digicam do the settings cause i couldn't be bothered, turned the auto drive on, and held down the button as the car came screaming around the corner.

I get home and sure enough most of the pictures look like they were taken by monkeys, but then i found this one:

http://users.bigpond.net.au/decane/fordv8.jpg

That makes up for everything. Fortunatly the driver was in the middle of a gear change which turns a ford v8 into a fantastic looking flame througher.

Comments?

/EDIT: Linked for size it's 1024 accross, and 150k sorry i'm out of time and can't resise atm.

haha taken by monkeys... that got me laughing :lol: :lol:

I really like this shot, especially the timing with the flame shooter thing, that is awsome, I have never seen that before. Sorry i cant offer you much of a crituque or anything. All i can say is, rad shot!

Garbz said:
I get home and sure enough most of the pictures look like they were taken by monkeys

Ok, so someone else is using my techniques huh?
Terrific shot!
A little luck in the timing doesn't hurt either.

Most reactions

Back