Battou
TPF junkie!
- Joined
- May 10, 2007
- Messages
- 8,046
- Reaction score
- 65
- Location
- Slapamonkey, New York
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Yes, it still asks for a bit of tweaking ... if this were mine (and there are FILM photos that are mine round me, in ABUNDANCE, I have not always "been digital"), I would even tweak the digitalised neg scan! For there IS more to the photo than meets the eye! And I believe that a dedicated lab that does individual print work COULD bring out that "more", too!
Oh, I think you next want to get yourself a POLARISER!
More than anything else!
That would have helped to reduce the glare on the leaves, bring out their colours (all colours, as a matter of fact) ... all without any use of pp-software (which you don't use, if I get things right).
You went for wide open?
I find DOF extremely narrow, so much so that my eyes strain in finding what is in focus, after all. There is not much in focus really, is there? On the print?