What's new

A stormcloud over the city

Tantalus

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 10, 2006
Messages
749
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
20070222122.jpg
 
WOW, reminds me of Independence Day. Just in an other color ;-)
It is very beautyfull. Good composition and all the other stuff!
Put it on your wall!!!
Thank you for sharing it
 
beautiful man. did you do a lot of editing on it?
 
Absolutely brilliant, only one tiny thing though, the building on the left, with all the coloured lights, personally I would lose it. Each time I look at the shot, my eye is drawn to it as the rest has very little colour. Still amazing shot though...
 
A wonderful pic, I agree. The blue-ish atmosphere gives a cool feeling.
 
:hail:Wow, I hope to have pics as vibrant and beautiful one day.
 
Totally awesome. For sure hang it on the wall or in studio or where ever- it deserves to be shown.
 
Very Nice capture!! Right place at the right time with the clouds?
 
Which HDR program did you use for processing your photos? Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom