What's new

a sunset pic for c & c

eskay

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
bfeve.jpg
 
I'm not much of a photographer...more of a photo editor/enhancer lol. But i'll throw my 2cents in. I find the sand destracting. Maybe if you started where the waterline started and had a lower pov?
 
I would just flatten the horizon and then you should be all set with a great shot! I like the position of the sun especially
 
I'm not much of a photographer...more of a photo editor/enhancer lol. But i'll throw my 2cents in. I find the sand destracting. Maybe if you started where the waterline started and had a lower pov?

Thanks very much for those constructive comments. Appreciate you taking the time:wink:
 
I would just flatten the horizon and then you should be all set with a great shot! I like the position of the sun especially

Thanks very much for your comments. Appreciate it!
 
With landscape shots, I prefer the horizon line being 2/3 up from the bottom or 1/3 up from the bottom, depending on what you want emphasized.

In this case, I'll have to agree with toofpaste. Sand is a bit distracting. Maybe if the horizon line was 1/3 up from the bottom so you got more sky.

Still a nice shot regardless though. Nice work! I like it.
 
Thanks very much for those constructive comments. Appreciate you taking the time:wink:

Hey no prob! Where you live at? That beach looks really different from the type we have. Def. nicer...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom