What's new

A Sunset

Wyjid

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
836
Reaction score
0
Location
Muskoka Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
MWYJ0564sm.jpg
 
Beautiful colors... fantastic.

The only thing is it seems its on a bit of an angle, is it just me?
 
Great colour, but insufficient visual interest in the foreground. A graduated ND filter would have been useful or bracketted shooting and then the creation of a software HDR photo.

skieur
 
Great colour, but insufficient visual interest in the foreground. A graduated ND filter would have been useful or bracketted shooting and then the creation of a software HDR photo.

skieur


i did an HDR of this actually, but i deleted it from my camera before downloading to my computer. didn't like it much in this particular case.
 
its great I love it, reminds me of a few I have done
 
I love it. The colors make this shot, and they are amazing. I would crop off some of the dark from the bottom, that would eliminate the need for more foreground interest. Also, I would sharpen it some to improve the crispness of the trees and the barn. Maybe like this:

untitled.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom