A View from a Bridge.

MostlyDigital said:
I dunno. I love the angle on this photo, LOVE it. Hey craig, if you're ever back there and can recreate it, just fool around with it. To me the angle you have there does it for me. Love the angle. LOL, for real, i really like the angle.

For this picture, I think that the fog does cover things up and with out it, the snow on the right wouldnt look properly exposed, cuz its blown out.

I dunno, dont think I'm that asscrack thats supercritical and never posts any of his own pictures. But when I do, I want everyone to pile on it and get thier licks in, lol. I personally like to know what needs correcting in my pics.

Oh and craig, yeh, I love water too. Its hard to shoot. But I'm gettin better. :)

This is funny, because I am almost exactly opposite of you. I dig the fog, but I find myself ducking my head trying to see whats up on the horizon. :mrgreen: I think I would like the image even better if the POV was lowered to almost water level.

But I really like the image--and it's really cool it's generated this much conversation--isn't that one of the major points?

Most reactions

Back