A Visit to the Zoo

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As the weather is warming up here I thought it was a good time to revisit the zoo.
zoo 2.jpg
zoo1.jpg
zoo3.jpg
zoo4.jpg
zoo5.jpg

Hmmm, not so keen on B+W for these I'm afraid but I'm generally not a fan of B+W for nature in general. It does sometimes work but yeah, I'm not so keen.

Hmmm, not so keen on B+W for these I'm afraid but I'm generally not a fan of B+W for nature in general. It does sometimes work but yeah, I'm not so keen.
No worries. You can't please everyone.

You caught a nice pose in #1. And #5 is my second favorite.

I am not usually a fan of b&w but on these I like it, especially that last one! Great detail.

I am not usually a fan of b&w but on these I like it, especially that last one! Great detail.
Thanks very much. I think the pelican's came out the best of the 5.

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk

Nice set, I didn't see the orangutans face until you mentioned it, too close to see it, pretty cool indeed. My favorite though is #5.

Nice set, I didn't see the orangutans face until you mentioned it, too close to see it, pretty cool indeed. My favorite though is #5.
Thanks Kirk. Yes, it is a bit hard to see on a big screen. #5 for me as well.

Nice photo and nice pose.

I am a huge fan of B&W but generally not for Wildlife but I like these are just fine great set.it took me a second to figure what #3 was about and think it is very cool.

I always take some pictures of the Birds including the Flamingos at the Sedgwick County Zoo in both Black & White Films and in Color Digitals on Photography and finally, I sometimes do edit them, indeed!!! Stay Blessed, 4 now!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back