What's new

A walk in an alien landscape

flygning

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 5, 2008
Messages
372
Reaction score
0
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
TPFMeetup-Stuart229e1.jpg
 
two words. AWESOME!!

o wait thats one word.. o well its a great capture haha
 
Thanks for looking :)

This is in the Painted Desert. The colors were just astounding.
 
Yes I like it :)

But the only thing alien is the tarmac path!
 
Really odd shot - very cool!

Odd as in very unique. :)
 
i want to know why the road is there? oh and awesome is two words with no space :D
 
Thanks. This area of Painted Desert National...park? monument? whatever... is called the Crystal Forest, I think. We didn't walk through it, so I don't know exactly why it is called that. The only thing I could think the whole time we were out here was that I'd suddenly been transported to some alien planet, because these landscapes were so unreal. I mean, where else do you find blue soil?
 
Looks pretty cool! Thanks!

Sounds like you had fun too! :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom