www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
falls1.jpg

falls2.jpg

newt.jpg

smallfalls2.jpg

trail1.jpg

The next to last one is far and beyond my favorite of the series. Excellent! The series as a whole is good though too. The last one has some really nice lighting goin' on in the background. Good stuff.

domromer, this exceptional series captures the dramatic differences between your weather and East coast weather. Our climate generally comes out of Canada, is dryer and colder, and more like the weather on the Pacific coast of Asia, which generally comes out of Siberia. Our non-native flora frequently sports specie names like, koreana, japonica, and chinensis. Your climate more closely mimics Englands than ours and comes off the ocean. These differences are dramatically exposed in your photos, and look other worldly to me. Beautiful and demonstrative series. :hail:

Wow.
And extra :hugs: for Photo 4. That COLOUR, just look at that!
They are all good, but the last two put me into a fairy tale state just by looking at them!

4 is stunning!

excellent series, dom!

domromer, this exceptional series captures the dramatic differences between your weather and East coast weather. Our climate generally comes out of Canada, is dryer and colder, and more like the weather on the Pacific coast of Asia, which generally comes out of Siberia. Our non-native flora frequently sports specie names like, koreana, japonica, and chinensis. Your climate more closely mimics Englands than ours and comes off the ocean. These differences are dramatically exposed in your photos, and look other worldly to me. Beautiful and demonstrative series. :hail:

Thanks for the breakdown.

I just wanted to say these are fantastic,
I love the first and the last the most, but they are all interesting. I need to get out of the city more...

They are wonderful - I agree #4 is just stunning.

These were all shot with my D80. I also shot them with my TLR loaded with Velvia. I can't wait to see what those look like!

Number 4 wins for me too.

I kind of like the newt-lookin' guy too.

Most reactions

Back