A walk 'over' Silver Creek trout stream

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Silver Creek Preserve, Carey, Idaho - one of the Worlds finest trout fishing streams.. Spend a beautiful morning there - lots of Geese, ducks, jumping trout, woodpeckers, Cranes ... and .... that one darn sleepy Moose that I woke up !!! - Boy, I'm gonna watch where I walk from now on... Oh, and I can tell you that there is NO CAMERA made that will maintain focus on a Moose when you're running as fast as I was !! - Sorry, no Pics... :grumpy:

4526791031_86db497b4c_b.jpg

4526791963_a04e393593_b.jpg

Oh, and while I have your attention .... I'd never actually go trolling for votes but - I'm a finalist in a Photo contest - it's the B&W shot of the bridge with fog creeping under it.... you can certainly give me a vote if you like it ... :mrgreen:

Vote on Photos of Idaho

What kind of a bird is that? I see them around here when I'm at the wildlife conservations..

Voted on your bridge shot, I really liked the one where a guy had captured lightning but it didn't really represent the state like yours does (my opinion).

Great shots! The bridge shot seems tilted counter-clockwise slightly, unless that's my mind playing tricks on me. I love how the bridge leads the viewer through the frame.

The shot of the red-winged blackbird is very good, although soft. Love the background.

I voted for your bridge shot, it's very nice. Many of the others are over-done HDRs--no thanks.

What kind of a bird is that? I see them around here when I'm at the wildlife conservations..

Voted on your bridge shot, I really liked the one where a guy had captured lightning but it didn't really represent the state like yours does (my opinion).

It's a red-winged blackbird... All over the place up here, but this one was the happiest one i've ever seen !!! Just couldn't keep his mouth shut !!

Sure appreciate the vote !!

thanks,

r

Great shots! The bridge shot seems tilted counter-clockwise slightly, unless that's my mind playing tricks on me. I love how the bridge leads the viewer through the frame.

The shot of the red-winged blackbird is very good, although soft. Love the background.

I voted for your bridge shot, it's very nice. Many of the others are over-done HDRs--no thanks.

Appreciate the vote, and the kind words... !!!

Thanks !!

r

I absolutely LOVE red-winged blackbirds. Love birds but know nothing about them...

red winged blackbird

Rick
You are in 2nd place as of this post. There is nothing wrong with asking us to take a peek at your shot and vote on it if we want to.
It is a good B&W shot. I say you should start a post and solicit help.

Good luck!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back