"A Walk Through The Park In Monochrome..."

enezdez

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
20171202-untitled-9-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

I'm confused. What is the subject? The person with the dog? The park benches? The walkway & trees?

There's too much going on and the eye searches for the subject. The benches grab the eye, lead it along past the person & dog, to the huge tree and lamp post in the background. The large branch of the tree drags the eye to the left to wander aimlessly around the void at the top left of the image that is punctuated by the evil-looking silhouette.

If the dog and his master are the subject, the image would be assisted using a longer lens and moving the camera back further. This would eliminate most of the distracting background, and with a judicious use of aperture, blur what remained in the background.

I do love the conversion though. Great tones that really bring out the "Winter is soon to be here" quality.

I'm confused. What is the subject? The person with the dog? The park benches? The walkway & trees?

There's too much going on and the eye searches for the subject. The benches grab the eye, lead it along past the person & dog, to the huge tree and lamp post in the background. The large branch of the tree drags the eye to the left to wander aimlessly around the void at the top left of the image that is punctuated by the evil-looking silhouette.

If the dog and his master are the subject, the image would be assisted using a longer lens and moving the camera back further. This would eliminate most of the distracting background, and with a judicious use of aperture, blur what remained in the background.

I do love the conversion though. Great tones that really bring out the "Winter is soon to be here" quality.

The subject matter is suppose to be the dog/person & the benches were supposed to guide you to them... However, I now see your point...

Thanks,

Enezdez

Brilliant. Wonderful image.

We used to have a bulldog. They are a wonderful dog once you get past the obnoxious sounds and smells:beguiled:

We used to have a bulldog. They are a wonderful dog once you get past the obnoxious sounds and smells:beguiled:

What smells & he is a symphony conductor, a "Maestro." lol I have had several dogs he is my first bully & the sweetest dog I have ever had...granted he is a pain in the ass but that's how we like it!!! Poor little guy has so many issues due to allergies...I drive to Portland Ct. once a month to get him food...Frankie just turned 5 by the way!

Cheers,

Enezdez

They are very affectionate dogs for sure, but don't know their own destructiveness. I carry a scar near my left nipple from ours when he jumped at me and hooked that canine in my flesh, lol. My step daughter has a small scar in her eyebrow from him also.

They are very affectionate dogs for sure, but don't know their own destructiveness. I carry a scar near my left nipple from ours when he jumped at me and hooked that canine in my flesh, lol. My step daughter has a small scar in her eyebrow from him also.

I come home from work, he sleeping, i gently put my hand on him or he sees me from his deep slumber & he gets so startled he jumps out of his skin...I think sometimes he going give himself a heart attack! lol

When he has bitten either of us while playing & if you scream ouuuuuu, he looks at you with such sorry eyes! He never has broken skin...and let me tell you when they are little their teeth at sharp as hell too!!! It was so bad we had to get water/apple cider (i think) & when he went to bite we squirted him in the mouth...I missed once hit him in the eye, I thought I was going to blind him!!! :-(

Most reactions

Back