What's new

aardvark.

Pleasetakeitkind

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
354
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0939copy.jpg
 
? I'm new to photography, and I don't understand the title in reference to the photo. Can you elaborate for me?

I think the photo is very neat how you've composed it. Truthfully this photo breaks so many compositional, "rules," that although its very neat, it will take a more advanced critic to fully appreciate the photo and critique it.

But from a newbie standpoint, I think its unique and cool, I just don't know why.

BTW, I was slightly disappointed to not see an actual aardvark in the photo. But I'll get over it. :)
 
Don't like it. It breaks all the rules. If she's the subject why can't i have a look at her? Correct me if I didn't interpret correctly
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom